komen registration is open

Did you know that each month, 12 women in our community are diagnosed with late stage breast cancer. The Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest, most successful fundraising and education event for breast cancer. The race series includes more than 140 events on four continents, with over one million participants coming together every year to take part in the fight against breast cancer. This important annual event raises significant funds for the breast cancer movement, thanks to supporters and survivors around the world who step up and take action by fundraising for the cause. 

Race for the Cure® truly makes an impact, with 100 percent of the net proceeds allocated to our mission: 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25 percent goes toward Susan G. Komen® Research and Training Grants program. 

Support Susan G. Komen Coastal Georgia.  Act, donate, and get involved at komencoastalgeorgia.org

 

2017 Komen Savannah Race for the Cure®
Saturday, April 22, 2017 | Ellis Square | W Congress Savannah, GA 31401

Register today!